- Only 79 have full names, and only 73 are listed by their full name.
- 6 are not human women, and 3 are not humanoid.
- 38 are a character in someone else’s story. 25 of those are primarily a love interest.
- Approximately 1/5 do not survive their film.
- Almost 1/2 are victimized or imperiled in their films, and 1/3 are victims of rape, sexual assault, family or intimate partner violence.
- There are four women of color. Two of these women (the only adult women of color and the only black characters) are portrayed by the same actor, Pam Grier.
- There are three characters identifiable as bisexual and one character identifiable as a lesbian.
- More than half the characters are approximately 20–35 years of age.
- Only 5 appear in films directed by women.